Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thanks!

Thanks
        For guiding me into the rigmarole of finance
        For helping me understand numbers better, linguistically and figuratively!
        For being the first alcohol connoisseur I've known ('ave learnt a lot, mate)
        For showing me how to get what is wanted, not matter what the odds
        For those extended breaks and endless rants
        For sharing countless nibbles and tidbits
        For boosting my morale during those lows
        For shaping each day into something worthy
        For teaching me a thing or two about self control
        For helping me uncover cupid, turning me stupid!?
        For trying out my pointless programs and scripts
        For your patience, wit and frankness
        For just being my friend. Period.
Be happy wherever you go buddy.  Or rather to quote Richard Bach in Illusions "No, I take that back. I wish, dear lonely messiah, that you find whatever it is that you want to find"


"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.
Rarely do members of one family grow under the same roof."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

upar wala thora sir ke upar se nikal gaya.....last mein "the bond ..." wali line bohot sexy hai.....